4 Bedroom Houses - Southend
Propertyinvestment.co.uk has exclusive access a to a portfolio nine, 4-bedroom houses. The developer has discounted the properties in order to assist his cash-flow in exchange for a quick and discreet sale.
Set in an attractive private courtyard at the end of the High Street, Southend-on-Sea, The Boatyard is a new development of just fourteen contemporary style homes.
The properties have been discounted by £60,000 below the current selling price to only £230,000. The houses provide the ideal accommodation for not only those who work in the immediate vicinity, but also City of London due to the relative short commute time.
Rental demand in the area is exceptionally strong due to the strength of employment in the local area; ease of commuting into the City; excellent local ammenties and transportation. In particular, the ability to rent a house which will comfortably accommodate a family at a similar rent to a small one-two bedroom flat in London is a strong draw for many City commuters.
The houses will provide a rental income of £1,350 per month. The rental income after mortgage payments will be £920 per month on the basis of a 75% loan-to-value basis.
A full (optional) letting management service is in place at a cost of only 8% of the rental income.
About the area:
Southend-on-Sea is a popular commuter town for many of those who work in the City of London. The opportunity to benefit from a luxury standard of living which would be beyond their financial means in London, but within a one hour commute, is a compelling draw.
Key investment benefits of the area:
- New easyjet services - easyjet has just announced that it will use Southend airport as a new London base in time for the 2012 Olympic Games. The airline plans to carry around 800,000 passengers in the first 12 months with the aim of carrying to 2 million per year in the next few years.
- A major new investment in Southend Airport Terminal - Southend airport is to benefit from a new £60million state-of-the-art terminal facility. A further £18million will be spent on infrastructure improvements at the airport.
- 1-hour commute to Fenchurch Street Station - Shoeburyness train station is less than a five minute walk from the Boatyard houses. The journey time of only 1-hour into London Fenchurch Street station is ideal for City commuters.
- Beach Lifestyle - With seven miles of seafront, there is a fantastic choice of award-winning beaches.
General property details:
- Fitted carpets and walnut flooring, washing machine, dishwasher, oven, hobs & hoods
- Allotted parking space
- NHBC build guarantee: 10 years
- Availability: nine, 4-bedroom houses
Or request callback below: